These webinars offer opportunities to discuss your choices for a Fulbright year, including the components involved in the application process. Past sessions are also recorded! Please note that August 14 is the Duke campus deadline for the complete application.
The full application process timeline is available HERE. (This application timeline applies to Duke alumni and graduate students also!)
- *NEW* Alumni Ambassador Panel: LGBTQ+ Applicants (June 17)
Check out Fulbright Prism too. If you are choosing your country, Spartacus Maps and Index may also be useful
- Regional advice webinars June 22- 30
- *NEW* Alumni Ambassador Panel: First generation college students (July 14)
- *NEW* Alumni Ambassador Panel: Reapplying to Fulbright (July 15)
- Study/Research Alumni Ambassador Q&A (July 31)
Fellowships at 4:00 During the Summer
Mondays 4:00–5:00 PM via Zoom
Attend these informal advising sessions to get answers to your questions. If you have any questions after watching one of these videos, do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of University Scholars and Fellows.